Check out the restaurants that I have reviewed in this blog!






Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tim Horton's New Find

S'mores Donut


I first saw the s'mores donut on the menu screens in Tim Hortons when I was waiting in line.  The ad in the menu screen makes it look so yummy so I told myself I've to try it!  I was so happy to found that the donut was in stock while I was ordering, so I ordered a soup meal with the donut and a steeped tea. 


I thought it would be an overwhelingly sweet donut but actually wasn't as sweet as it looks.  It has small, chewie marsmallows, crushed nuts, and with some chocolate and caramel syrup on top of the chocolate donut.  It is a great treat with coffee/tea! 

Would I buy it again?  Probably!  I like the fact that it is not as sweet as the other donuts that Tim Hortons have.  If you are heading to Timmy's next time, give this donut a try!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know I used to work at Tim Hortons for 3 years? haha
    I'm assuming this donut is similar to their Triple Chocolate Muffin and Triple Chocolate Cookie :)

    ReplyDelete